Time To Glow
“You are never fully dressed without a spray tan”
|Full Body Spray Tan||£20.00|
|Gold Full Body Spray Tan||£25.00|
|60 Minute Tan||£25.00|
60 Minute Tan
Our super fast tan that develops in just 1 hour for a natural tan ..2 hours for a medium tan and 3 hours for a darker tan – meaning you don’t need the usual 8 hour development time. No more tan stained sheets either..result!
Our gold service uses the finest tanning ingredients for the most natural looking sunless tan and combines this with powerful antioxidants to defend and diminish the appearance of signs of premature ageing. Our 60 minute tan can be washed off after just 1 hour! Patch test recommended 24 hours prior to treatment. Do not use any other self tanning products 1 week before. Wax or shave at least 24 hours. On the day DO NOT wear any make-up, deodorant, perfume or lotions as they may react with product. Wear loose, dark clothing, sandals or flip flops.
“Fake Bake gives an instant sun-kissed colour and develops into long lasting sunless fake tan. Our specialist self-tans offer added benefits like anti ageing, anti-cellulite and antioxidants.”
[brochure title=”Download Fake Bake Spray Tan Advice” link=”http://www.so-hair-beauty-nails-banbury.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Fake-Bake-Spray-Tan-Advices.pdf” type=”pdf” margintop=”5px” marginbottom=”5px”][/brochure]
- If you are taking medication please inform your therapist (this will not necessarily prevent you from receiving a Fake Bake treatment).
- You MUST receive a patch test at least 24 hours prior to your Fake Bake treatment.
- Do not use any other self tanning products 1 week before treatment.
- Wax or shave at least 24 hours prior to treatment.
- On the day of your Fake Bake treatment DO NOT wear any make-up, deodorant, perfume, body oils or lotions as these may react with the tanning agents in Fake Bake Self-Tan.
- Wear loose, dark clothing, sandals or flip flops.
Immediately after your tan:
- Wear loose, dark clothing.
- Keep skin completely dry, avoid water contact.
- Do not apply any products over the developing tan.
- Allow tan to develop for at least 6/8 hours (excluding 60 Minutes Spray Tan Liquid and 5 Minute Mousse Self-Tan).
- Avoid other beauty/hair treatments whilst tan is developing.
- Avoid activities that make you perspire.
- Drink hot beverages through a straw as contact with a hot cup can strip colour from around your mouth. Toothpaste can also strip colour while your tan develops.
After your tan has developed:
- Rinse off remaining colour guide with warm/hot water. Once the water runs clear gently wash yourself with a mild soap.
- Avoid products that contain alpha hydroxy acids (AHA’s) as they can strip colour.
- Avoid swimming pools as Chlorine will prematurely fade your tan.